Early voting in Illinois begins on September 29 at the Cook County Board of Elections and Chicago Board of Elections offices at 69 W. Washington, Chicago, IL 60602.
Beginning October 24 through November 7 early voting will be available at 51 additional polling locations.
offices on the ballot
- President of the U.S.
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House
- Illinois Comptroller
- Illinois State Senate
- Illinois House of Representatives
- Cook County State's Attorney
- Cook County Circuit Court Clerk
- Cook County Board of Review (Tax Appeals) Commissioners
- Cook County Recorder of Deeds
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Judges (Illinois Appellate Court, Circuit and Subcircuit Court)